Have you got something interesting to say about Service Management or Service Governance? Have you got an interesting case study?
If so, the itSMF International are looking for authors. The previous edition of the e-zine is here:
- University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg, BSc. 1979
- Major Subjects; Maths & Physics
- ITIL V2 Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management
- ITIL V3 ITIL Expert Certification
- ISO20000 Consultant’s Certificate Management
- Fellow in Service Management (FSM)® (prISM)
- Certified ISEB instructor for ITIL Foundations + Service Manager courses
- FISM - Fellow of the Institute of IT Service Management
- Marketing and Business Development Director itSMF International
- Marketing Director itSMF South Africa
- Member of itSMF South Africa Western Cape
- Policy Consulting - start up organisation
- Service Governance
- Business Analysis
- OpenView Network and System Management; design and implementation.
- Secure web implementation.
- HP Service Desk implementation.
- Application, System, and Network Consolidation.
- Business Disaster Recovery process consulting, implementation and testing.
- ITIL process management (practical consulting delivery):
|Service Portfolio||Service Strategy||Service Desk|
Specialties and interests
|ASM||Adaptive Service Model|
|Service Governance||Business Analysis|
|KPI||Metric Design and Implementation|
|I have never been further|
|north||Helsinki 60°10′15″N 024°56′15″E|
|south||Dunedin 45°52′S 170°30′E|
|west||Sausalito Coordinates: 37°51′33″N 122°29′07″W ]|
|east||Rotorua 38°08′16″S 176°15′05″E|
|... and higher than 3.050 m|
|... and faster than 320 kph (on the ground)|
Adopting Service Governance
|ISBN: 978-0113314652||ISBN: 978-0113313914|
|Webinar: Adopting Service Governance: Governing portfolio value for sound corporate citizenship||Review in International Best Practice|
|Issues in corporate governance and service governance as a solution|
|AXELOS interview with Peter Brooks|
|Service Governance in the Cloud|
|Adopting Service Governance - Governing portfolio value for sound corporate citizenship - AXELOS 2015 ISBN: 978-0113314652|
|Collaborative Consulting – TSO 2013 ISBN: 978-0113313914|
|Review - Ivor Macfarlane|
|An Integrated Requirements Process - Governing Cost & Risk in Business Analysis - itSMFsa 2013 ISBN: 978-1490489162|
|Review - David Lowe|
|Review - Karen Ferris|
|Metrics for Service Management: Designing for ITIL – VHP 2012 ISBN-13: 978-9087536480|
Metrics for IT Service Management – VHP 2006 ISBN-13: 978-9077212691
Definition of Service Governance
Service Governance describes the means of achieving effective corporate and portfolio governance, within the ‘comply or explain’ framework, by designing the service portfolio as the overarching management system that monitors & controls corporate financial performance & value delivery.
From '''Adopting Service Governance''' http://service-governance.org/index.php?title=Category:Best_Practice Service Governance - Best Practice