Notice is hereby given for the
IT Service Management Forum of South Africa
2015 Annual General Meeting
TO BE HELD ON
Wednesday 9 December 2015
17H30 FOR 18H00
EY (Ernst & Young)
102 Rivonia Road, Sandton,
Attendance is open to all interested parties, however voting is restricted to fully paid-up members only.
- Although Corporate members are entitled to a maximum of 1 effective vote, any number of their employees may attend the Annual General Meeting providing that their presence does not hinder proceedings.
- A member is defined as a fully paid up member for 2015.
- For a nomination to be valid, the completed and signed nomination form together with all the required information must be received by itSMFsa via email, by close of business on 30 November 2015. Please note that Nominations will only be considered as received once confirmation has been sent to the originator.
- Nominations will not be accepted if the nominee is of the same organisation as any current board member; however if a current board member has resigned, then nominations from the same company will be accepted.
- A fully paid-up member unable to attend the meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and vote on their behalf. A Proxy Form may be downloaded from www.itsmf.org.za. PLEASE NOTE: PROXY FORMS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE FROM 1 December 2015 ONCE ALL NOMINATIONS FOR NEW DIRECTORS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
- For a proxy to be valid, the completed Proxy Form must be received by itSMFsa via email, no less than two days before the time appointed for the holding of the Annual General Meeting i.e. 7 December 2015. Please note that Proxies will only be considered received, once confirmation has been sent to the originator.